Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Microbial Growth After Water Damage

This family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home after a water loss occurred while they were away for an extended period of time. Believe it or n... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Butler, AL

This is the results of a kitchen fire that one of our customers had in Butler, AL. The fire started due to an electrical problem around the stove. The customer ... READ MORE

Decorating The Office

We have done some decorating in one of our locations. It took some time to find exactly what we wanted to put on this wall and we had many ideas on what to do a... READ MORE

Water Damage in Brewton, AL

SERVPRO of Monroeville/Evergreen/Brewton received a call to mitigate a water job in Brewton, AL. Our staff comes out and did what they do best, however even wit... READ MORE

Fire in Brewton, AL

This fire was an unusual one. The neighbor was burning debris in the yard, when the wind caught the fire and blew it over the fence and into his yard. This fire... READ MORE

Fire in Dixon Mills, AL

SERVPRO of Monroeville/Evergreen/Brewton received a phone call to come clean up after a fire, with these calls we never know what to expect. Some times we walk ... READ MORE