If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (855) 803-1260

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Butler, AL

This is the results of a kitchen fire that one of our customers had in Butler, AL. The fire started due to an electrical problem around the stove. The customer luckily did have insurance and was able to file a claim to take care of a majority of the loss. Our crews came out to start the demo as soon as the Fire Marshall cleared the home. Sadly enough we had to do a demo as them damages were too extensive to clean. Our team made sure that everything was demoed properly so our Recon team could step right in as soon as we were finished and start putting the home back together in efforts to get the family back into their home